Service Level Agreement
Network Uptime Service Level Agreement – For all Services
TechMalak guarantees network uptime to be 99%. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global internet 99% of the time.
Network SLA Exclusions
Many possible situations are completely beyond the control of TechMalak, and therefore are not in the scope of this SLA. These situations include:
- Scheduled Network Maintenance – occasionally network maintenance will be required. TechMalak will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the e-mail address we have on file. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Hardware Maintenance – on rare occasions, the hardware hosting your website may need maintenance or replacement. TechMalak will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network SLA.
- Software Maintenance – an important part of managing a secure Server is keeping the software up to date. Occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
- Malicious Attacks – if a third party not associated with TechMalak initiates a “Denial of Service” or other form of disabling attack against your website or major portions of our network, TechMalak will do everything in its power to stop the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
- Legal Actions – In the case that a legal action is taken against a customer of TechMalak and TechMalak is required to act in accordance with the order, TechMalak shall not be responsible for any SLA damages.
- Plesk And cPanel Issues – If running Plesk or cPanel, the default install will be configured for automatic updates of Plesk and cPanel related software. On occasion, one of these automatic updates could adversely affect all or part of the Plesk or cPanel related software on the server. TechMalak will do whatever is necessary to fix any control panel related problems, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
The Help Desk Initial Response Time (Within 24-hours) – For all Services
That means that when you submit a support ticket via our help desk system you are guaranteed a response from a support technician within 24-hours.